The development of a marketing strategy
TriMotion’s request was to develop a handbook containing a practical approach, real-life examples and improvements for marketing the TriMotion brand with the intention of applying this approach 1 to 2 days a week.
For this I developed an approach to give the marketing of the TriMotion brand more structure for a better translation to their communication channels.
- A short questionnaire was used to collect the needs, desired results and expectations of the TriMotion partnership.
- The marketing objectives and marketing strategy for the TriMotion branding have been determined through a theoretical study of overall brand design principles, strategy and execution.
- By using the TriMotion organizational manual the communication target groups are classified according to the need that each target group may have with regard to the services of TriMotion.
- Both the mental brand identity and the visual brand identity of TriMotion have been worked out. Here too, a theoretical study and TriMotion’s own organizational manual were used.
- The necessary examples have been collected for the branding of both TriMotion and its projects. Improvements and tips have also been added.
- Practical handbook branding
- Mental brand identity and visual brand identity
The wishes of TriMotion: • cause • goals • target audiences • question • Results
Marketing of TriMotion: • marketing objectives • marketing strategy
Communication target groups
Mental brand identity and visual brand identity
Branding through internal channels and resources
Branding through external channels and resources
Specific social media channels: • Recognition of TriMotion • establish visual relationships with TriMotion • branding and services • Branding of the projects • points of improvement
Mental brand identity TriMotion
Visual brand identity TriMotion
Suggested layout for the website