The form the brand story should take.
Kind of story and experience the brand should evoke in the target audience.
Results the brand story should ultimately lead to.
Companies want to translate the brand story to the users or customers.
Brands that want to be distinctive in who they are and why they do what they do, but also want to add value to the experience of the users or customers.
Brands want more engagement, more exposure, more visibility and more revenue.
These goals call for more attention to the needs of the users or customers and to add value to their experience.
Shaping and developing the brand story is for example:
- what is the desired perception of a brand
- capturing the story behind a brand, product or service and creating the image of what the experience can be
- creating strategic (digital) concepts or products to experience a brand, product or service.
My name is Suetlana Wall and in the field of brand experience I help develop the direction for the brand story:
- for the brand, product or service
- towards the users or customers
- to translate it into strategic (digital) concepts or products